Advertisement

Hidden Features In Objects You Never Knew The Purpose Of - REACTION

Hidden Features In Objects You Never Knew The Purpose Of - REACTION Hidden Features In Objects You Never Knew The Purpose Of - REACTION
Subscribe!

Hey guys, today on my channel we are reacting to some hidden features in everyday objects you never knew the purpose of! Enjoy :)

#charlottedobre #hiddenfeatures #lifehack #everydayobjects #hack #hacks #tiktokhacks #lifehacks #objects #hidden #features #secret #secretfeatures #reaction #charlottedobreio #react #reactionchannel

Hi, I'm Charlotte Dobre. I'm an actor, reactor, singer and sometimes (not really) comedian. On this channel I do reactions, commentary and occasionally I crack a joke or two. I upload daily, usually 7 days a week, unless life gets crazy or I get lazy. Come hang out, it's a good time.

Edited By Kelly Paoli

Follow Me!


Charlotte Dobre,Charlotte Dobre IO,Hidden Features,features,secret features,tricks,tips,tips and tricks,secret,everyday,objects,hidden,reactions,reacting,reacting to,reaction video,things,everyday things,everyday objects,everyday objects you didn't know the use for,everyday objects cake,hacks,hack,lifehacks,lifehack,life hack,life hacks,do it yourself,useful things,easy life hacks,simple life hacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments