Advertisement

I can't trust her anymore after this..

I can't trust her anymore after this.. JOIN THE A1FAMILY & SUBSCRIBE!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe Here!
Check out our TopVideos!

FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA:

OUR SOCIAL MEDIA:
Jules IG:
Jules Twitter:
Jules Snapchat: juliaaraleigh
Jules Tik Tok: juliaaraleigh

Sauds IG:
Sauds Twitter:
Sauds Snapchat: a1saud
Sauds Tik Tok: a1saud

Business Inquires: juliaraleighbusiness@yahoo.com

About Jules & Saud:

Welcome to our channel! We are a young couple who loves to vlog, pull pranks, and beat challenges. Subscribe and become a part of the A1 Family! We post videos every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at 5pm EST.
Make sure you turn on our notifications so you never miss a video:)

i cant trust her anymore after this,i cant trust my girlfriend,lying in front of my boyfriend,lying in front of my boyfriend to see what he will say,i lied to my boyfriend,i lied to my boyfriend to see how he reacts,lying in front of my boyfriend to see how he reacts,jules and saud,julia raleigh,a1saud,

Post a Comment

0 Comments