Advertisement

Painting An Entire Outfit! Painting On Clothes and Shoes with JamieLynnYTC! Part 1!

Painting An Entire Outfit! Painting On Clothes and Shoes with JamieLynnYTC! Part 1! Hi my little penguins! Todays video is going to be something completely different! I am painting an entire outfit! This includes painting on a Zara Peplum Leather Jacket, a Leather Mini Skirt from Next, and Canvas shoes/heeled boots from the Divided range from H&M! My outfit is going to be so hot, and on fire!

Don't forget to follow my social media pages to keep updated with future videos! The links will be in my about page and also attached to my cover photo on my home page!
Or you can search the name JamieLynnYTC on facebook, instagram, snapchat, youtube, pintrest, twitter and buymeacoffee.com!

I hope you guys love this video and than you all so much for your support! Give me a thumbs up if you did and subscribe to my channel to see more videos like this one! Thank you for watching!
JamieLynnYTC

squishy,squishies,squishy makeover,squishy painting,painting,arts,crafts,my little penguins,red,paints,fabric paints,Jamie-Lynn,fabric painting,making slime,glitter,glitter painting,makeover,hobby,funny,art channel,jamielynnytc,transformation,before and after,tulip fabric paint,painting on fabric,fabric glue,leather,leather jacket,painting on clothes,painting an outfit,H&M,Haul,Next,Zara,clothes,acrylic paint,canvas shoes,heeled boots,fire,fire and ice,model,

Post a Comment

0 Comments