Advertisement

TELLING MY CRUSH I LIKE HER TO SEE HOW SHE REACTS **GONE RIGHT**πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ | Sawyer Sharbino

TELLING MY CRUSH I LIKE HER TO SEE HOW SHE REACTS **GONE RIGHT**πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ | Sawyer Sharbino Hi guys it ya boy Sawyer Sharbino (one of Piper Rockelle’s best friends) bringing you telling my crush i like her to see how she reacts, gone right. Thats right guys in todays video i finally decide to tell my crush Emily how i feel about her. Thats right guys i finally break the news to her that, i like her. This wasn't an easy task so stay tuned to see if i finally tell her how i feel, do things go the right way? Repost your favorite reaction on instagram! If you enjoy this video make sure you LIKE, and SUBSCRIBE!

#crush #react #love

πŸ™Œ SUBSCRIBE!! πŸ™Œ


THANK YOU TO MY FRIENDS & MY SISTER FOR BEING IN THE VIDEO

Piper Rockelle: @Piper Rockelle
Emily Dobson: @Emily Dobson
Saxon Sharbino @Saxon Sharbino
Claire RockSmith @Claire RockSmith
Lev Cameron: @Lev Cameron
Brighton Sharbino @Brighton Sharbino


WATCH THESE VIDEOS
Most Recent YouTube videos:

Check out my Sister's latest videos:
Brighton Sharbino:
Saxon Sharbino:

Watch my playlists! (& add my videos to your playlists!)



Shout out Inspo videos:
Sister's Life: Telling my crush I like him||WENT GOOD||
Sofie Dossi: Telling My Best Friend I Like Him with Dom Brack
sofie dossi boyfriend, boyfriend, confessing feelings, 2 truths 1 lie, two truths one lie
Stokes Twins: Telling My Best Friend I Have a Crush on Her..
telling my best friend I have a crush on her, telling my best friend I like her, telling my crush I like her, telling my crush how I feel, telling my best friend how I feel, confessing my feelings to my crush, I told my crush this, crush, best friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, Jeremy hutchins, dom brack
Courtney Marmo: Telling My Crush I Like Him... (LIVE REACTION)
Ryan and Danielle: telling my best friend i love her...
Rachel Lee: telling my crush i like him UPDATE (meet my boyfriend)


FOLLOW ME!!
πŸ“· INSTAGRAM ► @sawyersharbino
🐦 TWITTER ► @SawyerSharbino
🎡 TIKTOK ► @sawyersharbino1
πŸ”₯ MERCH ►

πŸ‘ Make sure to give this video a BIG LIKE!! πŸ‘

#SawyerSharbino

telling my crush i like her,telling my crush,my crush,i like her,telling my best friend i have a crush on her,i have a crush,my crush i like her,i like my crush,she reacts,my crush reacts,to see how she reacts,react,raction,sawyer sharbino,sawyer,sawyer crush,sawyer sharbino crush,emily,emily dobson,dobson,semily,sawyer and emily,emily crush,emily dobson crush,gone right,right,crush,piper rockelle,i like you,girls,fun,funny,vlog,saxon,brighton,sharbino,

Post a Comment

0 Comments