Advertisement

BBL CONSULT with Dr Sergio ALVAREZ Vlog #2

BBL CONSULT with Dr Sergio ALVAREZ Vlog #2 Hey YouTube! Stixx and I wanted to vlog my BBL consult in AUSTIN TEXAS! Thank God Dr Alvarez came to AUSTIN and opened another location closer to US. It was a little frustrating trying to get a consult because the staff changed my apt time twice, and we live out of town! BUT they fixed it and we got there! PLEASE DONT make fun of how I look or you will get BLOCKED. I want to share this HUGE experience with you all! A BIG thank you to my supportive man who has stuck by my side and is going to take care of me (: I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU to DR ALVAREZ also for being very informative and didn't rush the consult, I know im in good hands.

🛍 BBL SUPPLY LIST BELOW 🛒

📍PREPPING BEFORE SURGERY (2 MONTHS
PRIOR)

☐ B12 Gummies
☐ Ensure drinks

☐ Folic Acid
☐ Floradix
☐ Vitamin C Gummies
☐ Hibiclens

📍POST OP SUPPLIES (AFTER SURGERY)
đŸ”ēThe following will be what you will WEAR with your FAJA

☐ Lipo Foams (NEED because they will get BLOODY)
☐ Lipo Foam Compression Ab Board (NEED for abdominal compression)
☐ Lumbar molder (NEED this to help with fluid retention in your back)
☐ Compression socks (the ones you get will get BLOODY, I bought a 3pk
and changed it EVERY day)
☐ Compression arm shaper (ONLY if you get ARM LIPO)
☐ If you get ARM LIPO get EXTRA FOAMS and refer to my video to help with putting the foam inside
the sleeves

☐ Chin Faja (If you get chin lipo, DON’T SKIP ON THIS)
☐ Tank tops (Wear these underneath your faja to give you a barrier in
between)
☐ Female Urinal (definitely helped me out since you’re unable to SIT!!)
☐ Chux Pads (NEED, we used these like CRAZY!!)

Click the link to watch
how Stixx changed my pads on my BBL RIGHT after SX.

☐ BBL pillow (since you cant sit DIRECTLY on your butt, I used this to drive)
☐ BBL bed (NEED THIS to
sleep comfortably!!!)
☐ Women’s Depends Diaper (NEED SEVERAL OF THESE!! It will be bloody the
first few days. You wear these on TOP of your faja)
☐ Poise pads (these go inside your faja to help with the fluid seeping out on
your faja and some compression.
☐ Medical gloves (helps reduce the chance of infection for the person taking
care of you)
☐ Alcohol pads (clean your incisions)

☐ Lysol wipes (disinfect the area you’re recovering at thoroughly)

LIFE AFTER SURGERY – MAINTAIN YOUR RESULTS

☐ Personal wood therapy
☐ Hot and cold massager
☐ Lipo roller
☐ More wood therapy items but has the one to help sculpt your waist

☐ Scar therapy “SCAR RX” $15 email mysanctuaryoils@gmail.com
☐ Scar scrub “Cheeky” $15 email mysanctuaryoils@gmail.com

✨TOP YOUTUBE VIDEO

BBL SURGERY DAY!!!
VITAMINS BEFORE SX
7 THINGS I DIDN’T EXPECT AFTER MY BBL
PAYING FOR SURGERY
3 WEEK BBL, ARM AND CHIN UPDATE
ARM LIPO UPDATE
DOUBLE CHIN LIPO

MIA AESTHETICS REVIEW


Thanks you guys for watching, don't forget to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!!

Follow our pages

Personal Page:

Surgery Page:

Stixx's Page:

My Dr's Page:

bbl,bbl journey,bbl surgery,live bbl,bbl consult,tummy tuck,lipo,lipo 360,liposuction,new booty,booty,dr alvarez,dr sergio alvarez,miami bbl dr,miami plastic surgeon,austin plastic surgery,my bbl journey,dr miami,dr hsu,plastic sx,miami doctors,houston plastic surgery,breast aug,breast augmentation,new booty coming,vlog,vlog couple,live surgery,mia aesthetics,bbl patient,houston couple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments