Advertisement

BOMBSHELL SPORTSWEAR clothing review + try on | Squat proof? Sizing? Are they worth it?

BOMBSHELL SPORTSWEAR clothing review + try on | Squat proof? Sizing? Are they worth it? Hey Fitfam!
Hope you enjoy my Bombshell Sportswear clothing review ๐Ÿ’ž

My stats are:
162cm (5´3) and 57,5kg (127lbs).

Shop Bombshell sportswear ๐Ÿ’•


Follow me on INSTAGRAM❤️


Co-creator❤️


Download my Ultimate Fitness Guide e-book!๐Ÿ“š



Music:

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
LAKEY INSPIRED- Chill Day




About me:

I’m a 28 year old Finnish girl who loves lifting heavy and training hard. I’ve been training for the past 8 years and my goal is to help as many as possible to achieve their fitness goals.

Clothing review,bombshell,bombshell sportswear,leggings,clothing haul,haul,gym clothes,workout clothes,gym clothing haul,workout clothing haul,try on haul,leggings haul,leggings try on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments