Advertisement

Help...

Help... Salt Frying, Pop Corn, Roasted Egg

I was watching bunch of street food videos and saw this video about sand/salt frying. Apparently this is a thing in India.
Thought it might be really useful for roasting some nuts/an d other dry foods so I wanted to give it a try.
I should have closed the lid but I decided to keep it open so I can film the whole thing...
Took a while to clean up lol

Ingredients:
Popcorn Kernels: x?, Salt: x?, Egg: x2

#SaltFrying #PopCorn #RoastedEgg

---------------

Spinning Tavern by Jonathan Shaw is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
(
Artist:

8-Bit March by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

Most sound effects are obtained from ' and are licensed under their 'standard license'
As a gold account holder, I am exempt from their attribution/credit requirement.
However, as a sign of my appreciation I will continue to credit their website in the video description.

Salt Frying,Sand Frying,Indian Street Food,Popcorn,Korean Egg,찜질방 계란,맥반석 계란,Cooking Game,Cooking Mama,BORE.D,Cooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments