Advertisement

Problematic - All A Dream (Official Music Video)

Problematic - All A Dream (Official Music Video) Problematic - All A Dream (Official Music Video)

What If One Day We'll Wake Up And This Is All A Dream

Buy Song On Itunes:



Buy On Google Play:



Stream song on Spotify:



Buy Merch Here:



Beat Produced By: Trunxkz Beatz
Mixed and Mastered by: Adam Lewis
Director: Ryan McCarvill
Producer: Nathan Carter
Director of Photography: Oakar Myint
Presented by: Wrong Horse Productions, in collaboration with Retrospective Pictures
Rental Equipment provided by Film PEI

Problematic - All A Dream (Lyrics in Description)

Verse 1:

Know I should let it go
No need to retaliate
My head it might explode
Why do I contemplate?
My thoughts go round and round
Sorta like a carousel
There is no common grounds
So I guess this is farewell
Maybe try a new approach ain’t nothing new Ive seen before
Tell me whats this money mean if you ain’t really happy though?
All I know is I’ll be doing this until the day I croak
Gotta get my mom a house a legacy what matters most
Feel my pain? It’s been a burden
Come around me I might get nervous
Emotionally wreck? Yep that Im certain
Not a therapist but Im at your service
Ponder / wonder off in the distance
Since two feet tall been a nuisance
Ive been stuck up in my old habits no improvement

Chorus:

Know I’m far from the usual but I’m still here breathing
Had my heart broken way way too many times
I need some healing
Maybe one day this Is all a dream
Maybe one day we’ll wake up and this is all a dream
All a dream
All a dream
Maybe one day we’ll wake up and this is all a dream

Verse 2:

I gotta take control
Cause I know my minds a weapon
I’m waking up miserable
But I guess it’s all perception
I’m held accountable
If I don’t see progression
Staring in the face of de*th
But I get back up to beat this depth of depression
Maybe I should seek advice and finally just talk about it
Take a trip to ease my mental “Only One Life” yeah I got it!
How come everybody going ghost because I gained success?
Feeling like Aladdin need a Genie come to grant my wish
Came a long way from what I’ve aspired
Brick by brick gonna build an empire
Crazy gemini so I am admired
Doing what I love so I won’t retire
No one notice when you got a hardship
I’ve been keeping to myself don’t talk sh*t
I just wanna runaway so bombarded

Bridge:

If only I could re-live those moments where I ain’t have no problems
Take me back like when I was six nothings else exists
It was so awesome
Been calling out can you hear me now?!
I need to know that you’re here right now (ooh noo)
Maybe one day this is all a dream
Cause lately I ain’t living life the way it’s meant to be

all a dream,Dreams,just a dream,it was all a dream,Problematic,Problematic All A Dream,All A Dream Problematic,was inception all a dream at the end,all a dream song,life is all a dream,life is all a dream song,all dream music,little broken hearts,living in a dream,dreams song,dreams are my reality,all a dream music video,official music video,a dream,Problematic All A Dream (Official Music Video),dream,i didn't die,still breathing,hard to imagine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments