Advertisement

SKATER DESTROYS ANKLE BUT STILL HAS GREAT DAY!

SKATER DESTROYS ANKLE BUT STILL HAS GREAT DAY! Skater destroys ankle but still has great day!

Welp this is the day I rolled the crap out of my ankle but despite it being a bad day it was still a good day. Hung out with my friends and now I’m using this time to make more youtube videos including one next week I been really wanting to make. I’m not saying it’s a good thing I got hurt but I would not say it’s a bad thing either. Toodles.

Skate,skater,skateboard,skateboarder,skateboarding,positive,stay positive,mind over matter,Dan corrigan,dale decker,chris chann,tony hawk,pro skater,Braille,Braille army,Braille skateboarding,Andy Schrock,revive,revive skateboards,3 block skateboards,cringe,slam,fail,trend,trending,youtube,vlog,kickflip,Ollie,how to Ollie,how to kickflip,how to skate,how to skateboard,John hill,street league,youtuber,Thrasher,berrics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments