Advertisement

What is Legislation I Definition and Kinds of Legislation I Sources of LAW

What is Legislation I Definition and Kinds of Legislation I Sources of LAW So in this video we will discuss the 1st main source of law which is "LEGISLATION". we will discuss it's definition and kinds in this video.

#studylawwithbushra

Follow me on Instagram:



If you have further queries, please comment below:

Subscribe to My Channel for More Informative Videos


study law with bushra,what is legislation,kinds of legislation,definition of legislation,direct and indirect legislation,sources of law,sources of law custom precedent and legislation,source of law in pakistan,what are kinds of legislation,how we can define legislation,law lectures,direct legislation,indirect legislation,supreme and subordinate legislation,supreme legislation,subordinate legislation,kinds of subordinate legislation,presenation on legislation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments