Advertisement

041: Delight in Downham (Clitheroe, Worsaw Hill and Downham) (Forest of Bowland 2015)

041: Delight in Downham (Clitheroe, Worsaw Hill and Downham) (Forest of Bowland 2015) RIBBLE VALLEY AND FOREST OF BOWLAND WALK FEATURING CLITHEROE, WORSAW HILL AND DOWNHAM

"Delight in Downham"
Filmed 27th May 2015
Running time: 19 minutes

Whilst staying in Lancashire for a few days I decide to visit the village and local countryside where one of my favourite films was made. It is an absolute thrill and delight for me to visit some of the filming locations of “Whistle Down the Wind”.

Filmed in the Ribble Valley and Forest of Bowland in the county of Lancashire. Locations include Clitheroe, Worsaw Hill and Downham.

Written, researched, directed, camera and sound, edited and music by Patrick Leach.

Any other names credited in this film, i.e. Bob Morgan and Martin Roy, are pseudonyms, which I used at the time of making this film. However, I no longer use these pseudonyms as I want viewers to be clear that my films are completely my own work.

For more details and information check out my website -

Click here for a map showing the route of the walk:

Lancashire (English Non-metropolitan County),Ribble Valley (English Non-metropolitan District),Clitheroe (City/Town/Village),Clitheroe Castle (Location),Worsaw Hill (Geographical Feature),Downham Lancashire (City/Town/Village),Pendle Hill (Geographical Feature),Assheton Arms (Building),Downham Hall (Building),Whistle Down The Wind (Film),Forest of Bowland (Tourist Attraction),

Post a Comment

0 Comments