Advertisement

10 Etsy Shop Tweaks for More Sales (that you might not know about)

10 Etsy Shop Tweaks for More Sales (that you might not know about) I've got 10 awesome Etsy shop tweaks for you in today's video!⁠

These are all things I’ve learnt from my own experience, from that of thousands of my students over the years, and from working with Etsy themselves.⁠

I have a bunch of videos on my YouTube channel that teach you in-depth aspects of succeeding on Etsy (SEO, Photography, etc - look for the Etsy U section).⁠

But today, I wanted to share ten smaller tweaks that you could do quickly in order to improve your shop - things you may not have thought about or focussed on before, but that could have a big impact on your views, sales, and customer satisfaction.⁠

*** Links mentioned in the video:

- Etsy SEO Cheat Sheet:

- How to write a compelling thank you message:

- Thank you message Thriver Circle Workshop available for members: ThriverCircle.com

💡 Join me this March 2021 for Set Up Shop - my 30-day intensive course that will teach you all you need to know to set up an online shop for your handmade goods, and get it right - first time.

Over 1,000 makers have used the Set Up Shop system to open their Etsy shops!



If you enjoy this video, please tap the like button and subscribe :)

I release weekly videos on happiness, handmade business, health, and working from home/self-employment (and houseplants... :D).

#etsy #etsyshop #sellmoreonetsy
_____________________________________________________

I'm wearing mostly my own jewellery in this video, including most of my rings.

Earrings:
Necklace:

All of my sterling silver jewellery is available from my own website, and on Etsy.

My Epheriell website:
My Etsy shop:
_____________________________________________________

Get your FREE Etsy Resources:

Etsy Quick-Start Guide:

Etsy SEO Cheat Sheet:

_____________________________________________________

Join my membership community & educational hub for makers:


_____________________________________________________

I have a podcast for makers, too!

You can see all the Create & Thrive Podcasts here:


_____________________________________________________

G'day!

I'm Jess Van Den - a former school teacher and science communicator - and I've wanted to make a living online since 1998. But it took me another decade to figure out how...

I started my craft business Epheriell.com as a hobby in 2008 - and in 2010 I went full-time.

I've been 100% self-employed ever since.

In 2013 I also started createandthrive.com to help other makers turn their handmade hobby into a thriving business via a blog, podcast, courses, membership community + more.

I also love learning & sharing more about health, happiness, plants, and how to be more effective as a work-from-home, full-time self-employed creative - so I have all the time I need to do all the things I love.

You can follow me on instagram:
Handmade business help: @createandthrive
Sterling silver Jewellery: @epheriell
Houseplants & garden: @plantifying
Personal feed: @jessvanden

~ Jess

selling handmade items,how to sell on etsy,selling on etsy,etsy tips,how to sell your crafts online,sell handmade items online,selling online for beginners,etsy shop,how to sell on etsy for beginners,jess van den,create & thrive,create and thrive,etsy selling tips,etsy workshop,etsy social media marketing,etsy tweak,etsy tweaks,sell more on etsy,how to sell more on etsy,improve etsy sales,improve etsy seo,etsy seo,etsy seo 2021,

Post a Comment

0 Comments