Advertisement

How to ALMOST DIE on a Ninja 300

How to ALMOST DIE on a Ninja 300 Bad experience at the track with the Kawasaki Ninja 300. As you can see, I had problems with gears slipping all over the place. My intention was to overtake three riders before starting the corner... but I think my reaction was okay. I pulled in the clutch, kept the bike upright and steered out of the way of the others.

If anyone has any idea what caused this, please let me know! (was it my fault, or the bikes??) Should I have handled it better?

This was filmed after a lot of Adelaide was flooded, so the track was still a little wet. There were many crashes that day - I got lucky!

==============

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Follow me for updates!

Facebook:
SnarkieVlogs


Instagram:
@SnarkieVlogs


Twitter
@SnarkieVlogs


==============

kawasaki,ninja,300,ninja300,almost crash,near death experience,track,track day,mallala,australia,south australia,adelaide,Motorcycle (Sports Equipment),motorbike,almost died,Kawasaki Ninja 300,

Post a Comment

0 Comments