Advertisement

How To Decide On A Living Room Furniture Layout | Living Room Decor Ideas

How To Decide On A Living Room Furniture Layout | Living Room Decor Ideas Are you looking for ideas on how you can style or decorate your living room? I'll show you the furniture layout I chose and will give you other options to consider for your home. Come decorate with me!

Link to Pinterest Post:

➤ Let's Keep In Touch:
I would love to see what you created and share your work!
Tag me on Instagram at @designsbytresha ( and load photo with #designsbytresha or send me an email - designsbytresha@gmail.com.

I'm now on Facebook! Yay!!! -
Check out my page and like it so that you'll get my video commentaries and other project ideas I share.

➤ All opinions are my own. I have not received any compensation for any of the products used in the video. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

➤ Business Email: 
designsbytresha@gmail.com

➤ Business Address: 
Designs By Tresha
PO Box 1312 
Lorton, VA 22199

➤ Music: 
Production Music courtesy of www.epidemicsound.com

➤ Video Editing Software Used: Final Cut Pro X

➤ Camera Used To Shoot: Canon T5i

home decor,decorate,living room decor,living room ideas,stella couch,furniture layout,interior decorating,home decorating,living room decorating ideas,living room decor ideas,living room decorations pinterest,living room decor diy,living room decorating tips,living room furniture layout,furniture layout for rectangular living room,furniture layout for open floor plan,furniture layout ideas,furniture layout for small living room,

Post a Comment

0 Comments