Advertisement

Ross Lynch - On My Own (From 'Teen Beach 2'|Sing-Along)

Ross Lynch - On My Own (From 'Teen Beach 2'|Sing-Along) Without you, I'm on my own! Am I gonna be alone? 🎶 Sing along to "On My Own" with Ross Lynch from Teen Beach 2 and watch Teen Beach 2 on Disney Channel and Disney+!

Sing along to all your favorite Disney Hits, check out the Disney Sing-Along playlist 🎤:

Subscribe to DisneyMusicVEVO 🔔 for all the latest Disney music videos:

Follow Disney Music:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Subscribe to Disney Channel for all the latest videos:

Disney+ is the ultimate streaming destination for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. Access it all at

For more info:
Website:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

#OnMyOwn #TeenBeachMovie #DisneyChannel

Music video by Ross Lynch performing On My Own (From "Teen Beach 2"/Sing-Along). © 2020 Walt Disney Records


Disney Channel,Singalong,DCOM,Disney Channel Original Movie,Music Video,Teen Beach Movie,Teen Beach 2,Ross Lynch,Brady,Maia Mitchell,McKenzie,Mack,Gracie Phipps,Lela,Garrett Clayton,Tanner,John DeLuca,Butchy,Chrissie Fit,Cheechee,Wet Side Story,Big Momma's,biker,surfer,rodents,On My Own,

Post a Comment

0 Comments