Advertisement

first day of highschool: GET READY WITH ME

first day of highschool: GET READY WITH ME Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed today's video!

my merch!
Instagram~ @bailey.dedrick
--------------------------------------------------------
xoxo~Bailey

Email for BUSINESS inquiries only @baileydedrick@select.co

Social media❤

TIKTOK (plz follow me)

Fashion Instagram~ @baileydedrick.wears

FOLLOW ME ON DOTE~ @bailey dedrick

comment "follow bailey on insta" if you see this -
-
Welcome to my channel! I’m Bailey Dedrick, a 15-yr-old teen based out of the mid-west! I’m currently going into my sophomore year of high school and plan to attend college after I graduate. Subscribe for weekly fashion, beauty, photography & lifestyle videos that follow me through my everyday life! I've also posted a lot of videos about pulling an all nighter, vsco girl things, hauls, shopping hauls, clothing hauls, drive with me videos and birthday videos!

highschool,first day,midlle school,freshamn,junior,senior,sophmore,8th grade,7th grade,tips,grwm,get ready with me,outfits,morning routine,for school,school day,back to school,supplies,for a week,vsco,girl,ootd,lookbook,christmas,birthday,highschooler,what you should know,how to,makeup,routine,for,

Post a Comment

0 Comments