Advertisement

How to Focus on Your Work - 3 Lessons from 'Hyperfocus'

How to Focus on Your Work - 3 Lessons from 'Hyperfocus' Three useful lessons from one of my favorite productivity authors. Get a free trial of Skillshare here:

Ad-free version on Nebula:

🛠 My FREE Notion templates for task management, note-taking, and more:

🎵 I make study/work music, give it a listen:

🐦Follow Me:
Instagram ➔
Twitter ➔
Podcast ➔
Spotify Study Playlist ➔

⏰Timestamps:

00:00 - Introduction
01:12 - Meta-Awareness
03:36 - Hyperfocus and Scatterfocus
07:03 - Intention-Setting

🖱Links from the video:

Check out the book:

My book notes:

Working from Home - How to Set Up Your Workspace:

Charles Cornell on Deliberate Practice:

Sensory bandwidth research:

🎥My Video Gear:


🎞 Video clips supplied by Getty Images

🎧Background music via Musicbed. Get a 30-day free trial of awesome music for your videos:

💰 I'm fortunate enough to work with great sponsors who support my work, so I don't use Patreon or any other crowdfunding service. However, if you'd like to support a worthy cause, consider donating to help more children get access to a high-quality education:

thomas frank,productivity,education,how to learn,hyperfocus,best productivity book,best self improvement books,non fiction books,book recommendations,chris bailey,productivity project,focus,how to focus,how to concentrate,avoid distractions,procrastination,setting goals,creativity,mind wandering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments