Advertisement

Junk Mail, Explained

Junk Mail, Explained I'm starting my quest to rid junk mail from my life
A lot of footage in this video comes from Storyblocks. its cheap and incredibly useful go check them out:

I launched a patreon. if you want to support my videos, or if the benefits look interesting head here:

For anyone who likes smarter travel, Iz and I started a company:

I made a super in depth course on how to learn a new language:

Subscribe to my channel:
My Instagram:
Facebook:

Tom Fox made all the music for this video:
I also get music from Artlist:
and Music Bed

I make all my maps using this After Effects Plugin:

Iz's Channel:
We sell our drone prints:
And we send an email once a month with a Spotify playlist. Sign up if that sounds cool:

Gear I use:
Camera:
Favorite Lens:
Second Favorite Lens:
Travel Tripod:
Drone:

Johnny Harris is a filmmaker and journalist. He currently is based in Washington, DC, reporting on interesting trends and stories domestically and around the globe. Johnny's visual style blends motion graphics with cinematic videography to create content that explains complex issues in relatable ways. He holds a BA in international relations from Brigham Young University and an MA in international peace and conflict resolution from American University.

Vox:
Spotlight:
XYNTEO Interview:
Bonnier Talk:
Neiman Lab:
Emmy Nomination:
Storytelling Tips:
Craig Adams Podcast:
So Money Podcast:

Junk Mail,USPS,Johnny Harris,Vox,Johnny Harris Vox,Vox Borders,Spam Mail,Spam email,Junk mail Mailbox,how to stop junk mail,I hate Junk Mail,Selling data,USPS selling data,Direct Marketing,direct mail marketing,Selling my data,Junk Email,Spam Calls,junk email options outlook 2016,junk email options outlook,junk mail in gmail,junk mail whistle song - cyanide and happiness,mac os,macbook pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments