Advertisement

Love You Less, The Drama Scene (Cover By Robbie Mortimer)

Love You Less, The Drama Scene (Cover By Robbie Mortimer) I came across this song on TikToc by the Drama Scene, Ben Shefield. I wrote the lyrics down straight away and listened on repeat for days. I really love this song, I hope you enjoy it too. Simply beautiful!

Have a look at 'The Drama Scene' Channel here -

I'm recording and releasing a new cover every two weeks! So make sure you subscribe to keep up to date!

Let me know in the comments what cover you want me to do!

All my Audio and Video is recorded and put together by Craig Honeysett from the Dotted Eight Studio. You should definitely hit him up to work on your music and video with you.

Find my original music on Spotify


Follow Me on Instagram

Mortimer)

Post a Comment

0 Comments