Advertisement

Neverwinter Mod 20 - Barbarian Single Target DPS Build High Combat Advantage Crit & Severity Augment

Neverwinter Mod 20 - Barbarian Single Target DPS Build High Combat Advantage Crit & Severity Augment Well, here is my humble Neverwinter barbarian dps build, or setup guide, i really don`t care how you call it.
AOE setup you can find with summoned companion in my playlist for sharandar mod 20 on my channel.
I aimed to get decent Item Level, for base damage, and to reach all ratings or over including critical severity.
When that was done, i aimed to get as much as i can from the percentage, meaning power capped at 90 same as critical severity and i tried to find some medium or as close as i can get with critical chance and combat advantage to be very close.
I know, me and Kret now that later on we missed 3 percent to have all at 90 percent at one point.
But, it takes alot of ad, nerves and quite honestly i dont yet see the point of all of this but here, i hope it will help somebody atleast.
This is not indeepth guide of 1 or more hours but more,as i mentioned before, updates to setups i`m experimenting on.

If you wish to support me and the channel, have the means and good will you can do it via paypal :
or simply joining my channel membership!
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:

Timestamps:
Short version intro from 00:00 - 5:05
Overview of Set Weapons Companions 5:05 - 16:45

#neverwinter #mod20 #mmorpg

neverwinter,barbarian,neverwinter barbarian build,neverwinter mod 20,neverwinter sharandar,neverwinter mod 20 sharandar,neverwinter northside,northside,northside neverwinter,neverwinter sharandar barbarian dps build,mmo,mmorpg,neverwinter sharandar ratings,neverwinter mod 20 companions,neverwinter mod 20 combat,cryptic studios,neverwinter gwf,neverwinter mod 20 stats,neverwinter mod 20 barbarian dps build st,neverwinter pc,northside neverwinter youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments