Advertisement

Street Epistemology: Keith | A Study in Sturdiness

Street Epistemology: Keith | A Study in Sturdiness San Antonio, Texas
Recorded: 16 November 2016
Uploaded: 23 November 2016

Twitter:
Facebook:

IMPORTANT LINKS BELOW!

This was Keith's first time to the trail, and he seemed eager to talk with me about the sturdiness of his walking stick and the faith he uses to conclude his Roman Catholic God belief is true.

Audio-Only Version:

Mistakes:

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes so that I can address them here for self-improvement.

NOTE: I may have used the abbreviation 'SE' and/or misspelled 'Str_eet Epi_stem_ology' on purpose to help searchers find the best examples of this method.

MY FAVORITES
~
My Favs 2017:
My Favs 2016:
My Favs 2015:
My Favs 2014:

DIG DEEPER
~
Critiques:
Interviews:
Others:
Presentations:
Quick-Clips:
Random:
Tutorials:

CAPTIONED (contact me to help create more)
~
Dutch:
Finnish:
French:
German:
Greek:
Norwegian:
Persian:
Portuguese:
Spanish:

CATEGORIES (grouped videos)
~
Atheists:
Elderly:
Chi Alpha:
CRU:
Karma:
Relativism:
Spiritual:

RESOURCES (meet others using and learning this approach)
~
SE Website:
Facebook Group:
Facebook Page:
Read the Book: Peter Boghossian: 'A Manual for Creating Atheists'

Get the App: Peter Boghossian: 'Atheos' (Android and iOS)


RETIRED (Unlisted [no longer Public] videos, likely for good reason)
~
Retired 2017:
Retired 2016:
Retired 2015:
Retired 2014:
Retired 2013:

TECHNICAL
~
Video captured using Go-Pro
Video edited using PowerDirector

The views addressed here are mine and mine alone, and are not necessarily shared by members of my family and friends.

walking stick,roman catholic church,pope,catholic belief,agnostic,300 pound man,sturdy walking stick,researching walking sticks,faith,can faith support me,plodding along,Jesus Christ,carved a cross into his stick,friendly chat,trail walking texas,airplane noises on the trail,too far along to turn back,atheist and theist argue,angry atheist,thirsty hiker,studing faith,studying catholic religion,street epistemology,street epistemologist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments