Advertisement

9 Best Amazon Affiliate Program Alternatives | Get Higher Affiliate Commissions & Make More Money

9 Best Amazon Affiliate Program Alternatives | Get Higher Affiliate Commissions & Make More Money If you are looking for alternatives to Amazon's affiliate program after they cut commissions, look no further, because in this video I'm sharing 9 different affiliate programs that are the best Amazon associates alternatives.

If you don't know what this is about, check my previous video covering how and why Amazon decided to cut affiliate commissions to just 1% for some niches and categories:

If you don't want to watch my rant about Amazon's greedy business practices and their monopoly, in short, they decided to cut affiliate earnings and commissions for most categories in the US on April 21st 2020.
Amazon associates program is probably the largest affiliate program in the world, with more than 2 million active affiliates. A ton of people lost their jobs and basically got their earnings down by 60-80%. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Amazon decides to shut down their affiliate program completely. I lost an authority website in the health niche which was generating me passive income for almost for years now. Well, I haven't lost it, but earnings and its value got destroyed. In that video, I already mentioned some steps that I've been taking in order to get my earnings and affiliate commissions back along with some affiliate program alternatives to Amazon, but since I see a lot of people need as many alternative programs as possible, I decided to make this new video covering 9 different Amazon affiliate program alternatives with higher commissions.

In order to get the best results and highest commissions possible, I suggest you to combine several of these affiliate programs until you find what's performing the best for you. I actually mentioned the top 10 alternatives, but since I'm apparently bad at math I somehow managed to count 9.

Amazon Associate Alternatives Mentioned In This Video:
10. Target Affiliate Program
9. Walmart Affiliate Program
8. Adorama (Great For Electronics Niche And Youtubers)
7. B & H Affiliate Program (Best Amazon Affiliate Alternative For Youtubers)
6. eBay Affiliate Program
5. Wayfair Affiliate Program (Best For Home Furnishing And Home Improvement niches)
4. Rakuten Affiliate Program
3. ShareASale Affiliate Network
2. Commission Junction/ CJ.com Affiliate Network
1. The Best Amazon Alternative - Working With Brands Directly

Each of these alternatives to Amazon has not only higher commissions but a longer cookie duration, which means you have much more time to convert potential customers.

These are all affiliate programs for physical products besides Amazon. Some are big e-commerce stores and some are affiliate networks with physical products. If some new program pops up, I'm going to update this list or make another video covering it.

If you decide to change your business model completely and start promoting digital products I suggest you to check out Clickbank and let me know down in the comment section and I can make a complete video on affiliate programs for digital products and the benefits of promoting them over physical products, especially right now during lockdowns.

I mentioned that Amazon affiliate commission cut opened up some new opportunities and a completely new business model which can definitely bring you a ton of money if you decide to pursue it, let me know if you are interested and I can make another video explaining it step by step.

If this video helped you, don't forget to hit that thumbs up button and let us know down in the comments, which of these alternatives gave you the best results and highest commissions.

#AmazonAffiliateProgram #AffiliateMarketing #AmazonAlternative

amazon,amazon associates,amazon associate program alternative,amazon affiliate program alternatives,amazon affiliate program,alternatives to amazon affiliate program,other than amazon,other affiliate programs,beside amazon,what to promote instead of amazon,amazon commission cut,amazon affiliate commissions 2020,low amazon commissions,amazon earnings dropped,affiliate marketing,amazon affiliate program alternative,best amazon affiliate program alternatives,

Post a Comment

0 Comments