Advertisement

day in my life: quarantined at COLLEGE !!

day in my life: quarantined at COLLEGE !! hey quarantined queens!!

sorry that was kinda cringey….but welcome back to my channel!!

please enjoy this video of a day in my life quarantined at school!

leave any questions you have in the comments section below:)

I love you guys so much I hope you are all safe and doing well.

I’ll see you in my next video
xo
Rachel

links://

music used:

a night full of you by Barradeen |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported


Any business inquiries, please contact me at: rachobusinessinquiries@gmail.com

day,in,my,life,quarantined,isolated,liberty university,iced coffee,studying,productive,online school,routine,morning,self care,acne,skincare,makeup,blonde,pink hair,workouts,at home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments