Advertisement

FFVII - Cloud & Tifa Most Awkward Moment - Final Fantasy VII Remake 2020

FFVII - Cloud & Tifa Most Awkward Moment - Final Fantasy VII Remake 2020 During the train mission, Tifa, Cloud and Barret have to jump from the train. Cloud saves Tifa and they had an awkward moment. I have included the complete mission but you can skip till that part at 7:10. Enjoy!

*Channel description*
BbyZone is a channel that provides unique videos, game mods, high quality guides, easter eggs, tips & tricks, and playthrough of video games. I help entertain & educate my viewers through my unique videos, game mods and walkthrough footages which are all recorded and edited by me. I have written permission from the publisher for the games I cover.

Final fantasy 7,final fantasy Vii,Final Fantasy 2020,Final fantasy,Final Fantasy 7 remake,Final fantasy VII remake,FF7 remake,FF7 2020,FFVII remake,final fantasy VII remake ending,final fantasy Vii remake all endings,final fantasy VII secret ending,Final fantasy VII final boss,final fctansy VII remake final boss,Final fantasy VII remake gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments