Advertisement

HARD TO FIND!!!PETERBILT TALK!!

HARD TO FIND!!!PETERBILT TALK!! Hello everyone I hope you all are doing great and are staying safe. I had such a hard time finding something that is usually in abundance at every store bread just a loaf of bread. I've been to so many different stores and nothing until today. I was finally was able to find bread at a local grocery store in Casa Grande A.Z. After leaving the store I talk a little bit about how the classic Peterbilt 389 is defiantly stuck in the past because of the lack of creature comforts that other trucks offer and the way that they haven't been able to figure out the turning radius after so may years in production. Thank you guys for supporting the channel and please stay safe..

SUICICDE LIFELINE
1-800-273-8255
GET HELP PLEASE!!

GEMINI G7

806 DRIVER

RAY DEL SOL

TALK!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments