Advertisement

How I started running & began to enjoy it! |Emma Bartrum

How I started running & began to enjoy it! |Emma Bartrum Hi guys, just a little bit of a background, I have been training about 5x a week for probably coming on three years now however that’s always been weights and cardio days consisting of sprints. I have always hated running and had panic attacks on them since I was very little which increased my fear of it. Having parents who are fit af and run marathons and further it’s always something I’ve wanted to become more confident at. So here is me, running for the first time in years and maybes actually enjoying it. I hope you enjoy and if your thinking of it just go for it! Starting slow and steady. No judgement for the times please I wanted to show my real experience with no judgment!
Please like if you enjoyed and subscribe for more!




Other places you can find me:
INSTAGRAM: emmabartrum_
TIKTOK: emmabbbb24

























#running #keepfit #marathon #fitbit
#strava #motivation #lockdown #jogging #exercise #howto #better #ways #of #running #haul #makeup #help #motivate #start #run #miles #kilometers #kylie #holiday #body #loose #weight #10k #couch #to #5K

#running,#isolation,#keepfit,#lockdown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments