Advertisement

How I Use Eyeshadow as Nail Polish - Super Easy Technique! | morerebe

How I Use Eyeshadow as Nail Polish - Super Easy Technique! | morerebe A lot of you have been asking for a tutorial on how I use eyeshadow on my nails, so I hope this helps you understand how to do it! This technique is so easy! Like unbelievably easy, it only takes a few more minutes than any other manicure. I hope you learn something and try it out for yourself!
💕 Follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/morerebe
Please visit my blog at: www.morerebe.com
Feel free to contact me at morerebe@gmail.com for inquiries/PR

💅 What I'm Wearing:
Eyes - Revolution Soph x Extra Spice Palette (Cookie Dough), ABH Subcutlure Palette (Axis), Urban Decay Electric Palette (Fringe), Sleek I-Divine Storm Palette (Perfect Storm, Snow Storm), Annabelle Waterline Matte in Mint
Lips - Colourpop Lux Lipstick in Tip Toe
Nails - KL Polish Central Park & Urban Decay Fringe (From the Electric Palette)

▶️ Related Videos:
Coral & Purple Eye Look -

💄 Products Used:
Sorry both are no longer available, but this is just for demo purposes really anyways :)
KL Polish Central Park
Urban Decay Electric Palette

project pan,project panner,use what you have,pan those eyeshadows,pan them shadows,makeup use up,minimalism,cruelty free beauty,makeup addict,beauty reviews,nail polish,kl polish,DIY,at home manicure,fun nail polish,eyeshadow as nail polish,use nail polish as eyeshadow,how to,how to video,manicure,eyeshadow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments