Advertisement

Hunting $121 face value of unsearched cents from the local coin shop - Part 7 of 11

Hunting $121 face value of unsearched cents from the local coin shop - Part 7 of 11 Part 7 of 11

Recently, my local coin shop offered me the opportunity to purchase all of the cents they collected in a single day, approximately $121.00 face value in cents! This is the same coin shop where we acquired other fun bags of coins that we have featured in our bag breaks on the channel, including that epic bag of 5000 wheat cents!

The coin shop has their own coin counting machine so locals will often bring their accumulations of change in to be counted and exchanged for paper money. The coin counting fees charged by the shop are significantly less than the commercial coin counting machines at the grocery stores. Also, the shop regularly acquires coin collections and those collections sometimes have miscellaneous accumulations of cents. And sometimes those groups of cents are not sorted very well, if at all. Not having the time to sort out mixed groups of newer and older cents, some of those groups of coins likely have found their way into these bags. Accordingly, we are likely to find more wheat cents than we typically find from circulated rolls which we obtain from the bank.

Since $121.00 face value in cents is quite a lot to go through in one sitting, I thought it would be much more manageable, and maybe more fun, to break the hunt down into eleven (11) separate hunts of eleven dollars ($11.00) face value each! I hope you enjoy the hunts and I hope we find some interesting cents!

For electronic correspondence and/or PayPal, please use:
mike@kittlecoins.com

Mail can be sent to me at:

Michael Kittle RC
P.O. Box 388
Agoura Hills, CA 91376-0388

I also sell coins from time to time, please check out my current inventory of coins at:


I am often asked about what coin collecting supplies and/or camera equipment I use. As an Amazon Associate, I made a list of those items that I recommend. You will pay nothing extra by using these links, but you will support me as I'll make a few cents. Thanks!


I order my stickers from Sticker Mule. Not the cheapest, but the quality is top notch and their customer service is excellent. If you'd like to make your own stickers, here is a link that will save us each $10 on our next orders:


Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments about this coin or any of my coins. Thank you for watching!

Mike
Michael Kittle Rare Coins
#kittlecoins

Kittle,Michael Kittle,Michael Kittle Rare Coins,coin roll searching,coin roll hunting,coin roll search,coin roll hunt,lincoln cent,lincoln cents,lincoln penny,lincoln pennies,wheat cents,wheat pennies,unsearched lincoln cents,unsearched coins,coin collecting,coin hunting,coin roll hunting pennies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments