Advertisement

i spoke it into existence..

i spoke it into existence.. Welcome To It'sTrey Description Box:

Quick fun fact:
This video was recorded last year in 2019 on April 9th. I decided to record this video of me talking to the camera for about 1 minute because I 100% believe in myself and know that I can do anything that I put my mind to! As you're watching this video take a look at my subscriber count and my view count... I did it right..? That's no-one, but GOD! Thank you God for allowing me to speak my success into existence. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Trey's Social Media:

➡️ Follow Trey on Instagram:


➡️ Follow Trey on Twitter:


➡️ Add Trey on Snapchat: king_trey33

Intro Song:

Business Email: itstreyinquires@gmail.com

My Videos Are For ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY!!

This video is family friendly
This video is kid friendly

itstrey,it'strey,It'sTrey,Reacts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments