Advertisement

I WORKED AS A GREENKEEPER DURING GREENS MAINTENANCE!

I WORKED AS A GREENKEEPER DURING GREENS MAINTENANCE! I WORKED AS A GREENKEEPER DURING GREENS MAINTENANCE! MY NEW JOB?! We all moan about golf courses, about greenskeepers and green staff, especially during maintenance week. Holo Tyne greens or spiked greens as some people like to call it and sanded greens is everyones worse nightmare, but the boys at Woolley Park Golf club wanted me to see exactly how they do it... and why they do it... lets do it... and lets do it now!

I WORKED AS A GREENKEEPER DURING GREENS MAINTENANCE WEEK!!,I work as a greenkeeper,greenskeeper for the day,I work as a greenskeeper,golf greenkeeper,greenkeeper golf,greenkeeper video,a day in the life of a greenkeeper,day in the life of a greenskeeper,greenskeeper,golf course maintenance,golf course,golf course greenkeeper,golf course greenskeeper,hollo tyne greens,why hollo tyne greens,why do golf courses spike greens,why spike greens,spiked greens golf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments