Advertisement

Ornamental 装饰 by John Oliver, played by Nicole Li 李歌, 二胡 erhu and John Oliver, guitar

Ornamental 装饰 by John Oliver, played by Nicole Li 李歌, 二胡 erhu and John Oliver, guitar Ornamental《装饰》– John Oliver

Nicole Ge Li 李歌 – erhu 二胡
John Oliver – guitar 吉他

Live recorded
on 2019 Sep 21
at Sound of Dragon Ensemble (Vancouver, Canada) Debut China Tour
at Ping Ding Shan, Henan, China


"I originally wrote Ornamental for erhu and guitar, though the erhu part can be played on any melodic instrument with the same range (lowest note middle-D). The musical material is derived from the movement "Green" from my guitar quartet PRISMOPHONY. The piece begins with a kind of baroque turn and the entire ethos of the work is inspired by the notion of ornamental music."
---John Oliver

作曲家将自己的 一首吉他四重奏作品素材重新利用,创作了一首二胡与吉他的二重奏乐曲。这首作品借鉴巴洛克风格,着重装饰音的使用。

♫ Please Subscribe! 欢迎订阅
♫ My Website: 我的网站
♫ My Facebook: 我的脸书专页
♫ My Instagram: 我的INS

guitar

Post a Comment

0 Comments