Advertisement

SUBSTANTIAL CHOICES | Home #02

SUBSTANTIAL CHOICES | Home #02 We’ve made it out of the house! And into a creepy subterranean tunnel! Substantial choices are occurring.

Like what you see? Subscribe to CassTheController on over anytime!
Youtube ~
Chat with me on my discord!
Discord ~
Hear my ramblings, occasional gaming news, video updates, and occasional polls!
Twitter ~
Sometimes I stream instead! Why not join me? I’ll announce it on the twitter linked above!
Twitch ~
Interested in random tidbits of the world around me? I’ve got an instagram for that!
Instagram ~

End Screen Music/background music: A clip/repeat of
"Montmartre",
by Jahzzar,
From the
CC BY SA,

Counter tick sound:
“Metal tick 3”
By Coobek,
From
CC Public Domain

CassTheController,Annual Blast of Cass,Home,Letsplay,Indie,Adventure,Horror,Pixel Graphics,Mystery,Atmospheric,Interactive Fiction,Psychological,Singleplayer,Point and Click,Thriller,

Post a Comment

0 Comments