Advertisement

The Great Awakening: 3 Things You MUST Know

The Great Awakening: 3 Things You MUST Know Right now on the planet The Great AWAKENING is Happening. This video I'll REVEAL The 3 things you MUST Know about it, so that you navigate the changing times in the most optimal fashion.

For my GREAT AWAKENING Video Click Here:


Join The Next FREE Meditation Activation With Me:


Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:


Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

That's right. We're talking about the great awakening and I'm going to share with you the three things you need to know about it, what's really going on behind the scenes, and three things you need to know to keep your power so that you don't give it away and understanding how to most easily move through the times we live in right now.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to be sharing with you more on what is called the great awakening. Yes, right now there are many people waking up on the planet right now and part of the reason is is because there's a lot of stuff going on in the outer world that's causing pressure and that pressure then causes people to go through a process where they go beyond that which they currently think that which they currently feel now, which they currently do.

And of course that what you currently do is you're probably just at home. I mean, you might bet not be doing much at all right now, but that's a part of this process. Now, when we talk about that of the great awakening, I'm going to share some things with you. Uh, some of the content I'm going to share with you my own perspective of it.

The one thing that I always recommended every single one of you do is to do your own research. Okay? I'm not here to tell you what to believe. I'm not here to say that I'm an expert at all of this. There's people that probably have been doing this and study this way longer than I have.

The great awakening has to do with us coming into our power as people and also as a collective for a long period of time. There have been a certain elite number of people on the planet that have had a great deal of power. Now, I know this sounds very esoteric and it sounds very much like conspiracy theory, but I think that we'll find in the next couple of years, many conspiracy theories are actually true.

We're just negatively primed to where we hear it. Where like, you know, we think of, it's like some guy with like really big hair that's like, you know what I mean? There's something like that. But um, this is something that I've studied since 2000. I okay, I'm not expert study year at this or anything, but since 2012 I uh, I've been looking into this, I went on a certain kind of rabbit hole where it started to, to experience a little bit more negative things from studying it so much cause it's not necessarily the most positive things, but now it's circling back around because here we are in 2020 and a lot of the things that I studied back then are now coming to fruition.

And one of the things that I came to understand is that there is a power structure dynamic on the planet. That it has certain intentions to keep people in fear and anger. Because when people are in fear and anger, they're much easier able to be controlled. Plus they look to authority for safety. So they're more likely to be told what to do and they'll just do it.

And what happens is there's a certain number of people that for a long, long time have been into this kind of understanding of keeping the power and keeping people like name an ignorance, keeping people away from understanding this kind of information. Kind of the way it works for me is I went through my awakening and I, I became aware and learn how to meditate and I started looking into these things and it was super obvious to me that there's more going on behind the scenes and we're actually shown and it then, uh, I actually met some people that, uh, had firsthand experience...

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

the great awakening,the great awakening has begun,spiritual awakening,The Great Awakening Has Begun... (What To Expect),The Great Awakening: 3 Things You MUST Know,The Truth About Conspiracy Theories That Will Make You Feel Good,awakening,shift your vibration,spiritual awakening 2020,aaron doughty,quantum shift meditations,how to awaken spiritually,take your power back,the great awakening 2020,how to raise your vibration,awakening revival,law of attraction,shift,

Post a Comment

0 Comments