Advertisement

This is the TOUGHEST UPDATE ever! (NEW Insane Facilities) - Dawn of Zombies Survival Update!

This is the TOUGHEST UPDATE ever! (NEW Insane Facilities) - Dawn of Zombies Survival Update! Hey guys! In this video of Dawn of Zombies Survival we will be going over what is said to be the toughest update ever in the game! I will be using the most amazing weapon in the game called sun hammer versus the facilities! I am enjoying playing DoZ and I hope you guys are enjoying it as well!


Follow me on Twitter at

I also livestream on Twitch at

I have exclusive videos and early release on my Patreon page

I cover so many great games including Last Day on Earth, Minecraft (coming soon), PUBG, Call of Duty Mobile (coming soon), , Grim Soul Survival, Frostborn and even more. To see my best video for each game, watch this playlist:

The song used at the end of the videos is called New Beginning by NCS:

I also give exclusive content on my facebook page:

You can also become a member of this channel for access to special emotes here -


#DOZ #DawnOfZombies #JCF #DOZUpdate

doz,fuerza,jcf,doz survival,kefir,ldoe,last day on earth,new update atv,dawn of zombies: survival,dawn of zombies,survival,JCF,dawn of zombies survival,Fuerza,dawn of zombies survival after the last war gameplay,dawn of zombies walkthrough,dawn of zombie survival,DOZ survival,zombies,warehouse,dawn of zombies survival boss battle,stomper,legendary weapons,DOZ Survival gameplay,DOZ gas station,Dawn of Zombies Gas Station,doz facility,doz facilities,doz hard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments