Advertisement

VLOG 2 more paintings, staying fit and healthy, video call with crush?

VLOG 2 more paintings, staying fit and healthy, video call with crush? How I stay positive
How I stay creative and productive
How I stay fit and healthy
How I stay happy and thankful

This is my way of coping up with the current situation, if may vary depending on where you are, your work, or anything at all.
I hope everyone is doing ok, I know some are not but let’s just help one another and never forget to pray.

Art for the front



Tanya shatseva artwork


Skin tone tutorial using gouache


Acrylic painting


Quarantine painting




About me:

Name: Mary Rose E. Apostol
Marketing professional at Toyota Mandaue south Cebu City
Graduated at holy name university
Self taught artist since 2014

Ig @maitxart
Fb Ma-itx Art

Music: Secret Sauce
Musician: Jef
Music: To Space
Musician: Not The King.👑
Music: Aime
Musician: Rook1e
Music: Solitude
Musician: Rook1e
Music: Quiet Star
Musician: Not The King.👑
Music: My Go Away Dream
Musician: Not The King.👑

Camera used: iPhone 11 Pro

crush?

Post a Comment

0 Comments