Advertisement

Using a Treasure Map to PROPOSE on a Island: PT 4 WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Using a Treasure Map to PROPOSE on a Island: PT 4 WILL YOU MARRY ME? I recently found myself in a jewelry store buying a engagement ring for the lovely lady that I have dated for the last 5 years. A year before the purchase I draw the whole proposal plan out on a 5 hour flight. This plan was the plan I ultimately used for the event.
CHEERS TO THE MOMENT OF TRUTH THE DAY AND TIME MY WHOLE LIFE CHANGED!
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
****STAY TUNED for other adventures by SUBSCRIBING****

Let me know what you think of these types of videos by COMMENTING AND LIKING.

Follow Mize adventure more closely- Instagram- Jonasdurney8

Proposing,Treasure Island,Proposing to my girlfriend,Tips,Map,Setup,How to do it,Mize adventure,Jonas Durney,Cuttest Proposal,Engagement,Landcruiser,fj60,fj62,Mountains,Island,Canoe,scavenger hunt,Marriage Proposal,Suprise,Treasure,Love,Virginia,Kingstreet coffee,Planning,Preparing yourself,whats next,girl crying,Diamond ring,Gold,ketterman,Diamond,White gold,growing up,digging,River,Polish,game,Dating,relationships,Yes theory,will you marry me,Gold digger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments