Advertisement

(VA-11 Hall-A) alright, let's continue this shall we?【NIJISANJI ID | Hana Macchia】

(VA-11 Hall-A) alright, let's continue this shall we?【NIJISANJI ID | Hana Macchia】 Support me through streamlabs here!


🌼 My Request for Viewers 🌼
- Don't spoil anything! Unless I ask for them of course lol.
- Be mindful and think before you type something that can potentially be harmful.
- Please stay on topic with the livestream.
- Don't mention other Vtubers unless I mention them first.

Salam senja, coffeechiwa, #Hana_Macchia here! Will be playing #va11halla for the first time, because I enjoyed Coffee Talk a lot and people informed me it was very much inspired from this game, so here we are, continuing our saga! #NIJISANJI_ID

______________________________________________________________________________________________

✨ LINKS ✨

『Twitter』


『Facebook』


『Official NIJISANJI ID』


『NIJISANJI ID Booth』


音楽:魔王魂

Macchia】

Post a Comment

0 Comments