Advertisement

3 Dollar Tree Farmhouse DIy's~ Spring|Summer Decor on a Budget~ Dollar Tree Crafting

3 Dollar Tree Farmhouse DIy's~ Spring|Summer Decor on a Budget~ Dollar Tree Crafting Even though we're all stuck inside, that doesnt mean we have to stop crafting! My friend Keisha @Sweet Urban Rose and I challenged each other to use what we had in our crafting stash and repurpose things if we had to, in order to make some adorable Farmhouse Decor!! I ended up pulling off 3 Dollar Tree DIYs without even leaving my home to grab more supplies. I hope you feel inspired to take a look at what you've got laying around your home, and repurpose it into something fun! Stretch your imaginations!!
=========================================================
Check out Sweet Urban Rose's video below and let her know I sent you to her channel!


=========================================================
JUMP TO YOUR FAVORITE PART!!
Craft #1 ~ Let It Bee Sign 1:04
Craft #2 ~ Dollar Tree Dice Ink Jet Transfer 28:24
Craft #3 ~ Beehive/Skep 38:22
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRAB YOUR FREE "Let It BEE" SVG File ~



Print your FREE PDF to make the Dice Transfers ~




Want even more Bee Themed Farmhouse Decor? Check out a few of my favorite videos!!
Terrarium & Crafts:

______________________________________________________________________
Join my Facebook Group!


Follow me on Pinterest!
www.pinterest.com/mamadarestodiy

Like me on Facebook!
www.facebook.com/mamadarestodiy

Follow me on Instagram!
www.instagram.com/mamadarestodiy

Subscribe to my Blog for even more fun

dollar tree,dollar tree diy,farmhouse,dollar tree beehive,dollar tree bee crafts,crafting from my stash,egg crafts,dollar tree makeover,quarantine and crafting,diy beehive,diy bee craft,let it bee,dollar tree dice,bee crafts,spring crafts,summer crafts,farmhouse spring diy,farmhouse summer diy,honey hive diy,diy,crafting,bee tiered tray,diy bee skep,diy honeycomb,honeycomb crafts,diy transfer with ink jet printer,dollar tree farmhouse diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments