Advertisement

I Got No Time | Gacha Life MEME

I Got No Time | Gacha Life MEME is typing`

-x-

pls before you comment, yes i do know the meaning behind this song.

i never tell about keito backstory- so here is it. If you have any theories about his backstory go on let me know im the comments i’ll make sure to read it. I’m sorry that the story is unclear😔

-x-

Keito’s perspective(POV)

It’s 10pm and I decided to take a walk. I brought my flashlight since it’s very dark at this time.

While I was walking, I saw a guy who reminded me of someone from the past. I tried to remember him but I just couldn’t. It always gave me headache.

My head hurts so much that I don’t even realised that the guy I saw was standing in front of me. I quickly got up and was about to greet him but as I saw his face closer, it gave me flashback of my bad childhood memories.

I got scared and was about to run away until he threatening me with a gun.

“come with me or I’ll shoot you” he said.

I guess I have no choice but to go with him...

...he took me to the same place when I was a kid. I’m sure he’s going to continue his experiment on me from before.

The last thing I remember before the experiment began is him with his words.

-x-

FAQ ♪
Q: Are you a girl or a boy?
A: am a girl

Q: Where are you from?
A: Malaysia

Q: What did you use to edit?
A: hands

-x-

Original Song↓
» (I Got No Time - The Living Tombstone)

Original Meme↓
» (큔도)

Inspired ↓
» (Crish_X) pls watch her videos they’re underrated

-x-

App used ↓
» Cutecut Pro
» IbisPaint X

-x-

Stalk me ↓

» Instagram: jaeyiz
» Discord: jaey#7772
» Twitter: smolchimy
» Amino:

-x-

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Gacha

Post a Comment

0 Comments