Advertisement

Spying on ROBLOX ODERS as a TOILET!

Spying on ROBLOX ODERS as a TOILET! Today I was playing my favorite Roblox game Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid, when I decided to open up my own car dealership! Turns out my first customers were a roblox oder couple and after I sold them a tiger print lamborghini, I wrote down their information. While both of them went to eat pizza, I disguised myself as a toilet and hit inside their house. When they got home I was ready to spy and expose them breaking the roblox rules for this funny video!

roblox oders,club iris roblox oders,roblox oders club iris,roblox online daters,roblox online daters exposed,spying on people in roblox,spying on roblox online daters,spying on oders in roblox,catching roblox online daters,catching roblox oders in roblox,catching oders with admin,roblox oders exposed,roblox funny moments,roblox toilet,roblox spy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments