Advertisement

These “Relatable” Tik Toks are NOT Normal

These “Relatable” Tik Toks are NOT Normal #blanketlife #normalperson
The subtle flex is strong here. As is the unsettling proof that I failed the normal person test. Let’s watch Tik Tok’s together! (amazingly original, I know:)
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

tik tok memes,funny tik tok videos,tik tok,reacting to tik tok,tiktok memes,tik tok compilation,gloomdog,2020,gloomykassie,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,recreating tik tok,best memes,tik tok video,tik tok funny video,tik tok try not to laugh,tik tok cringe,family friendly,funny videos,try not to laugh,relatable tik toks,not normal,subtle flex,blanketlife,normalperson,normal person,tik tok challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments