Advertisement

[HSK 5.4.4] 反而 (adv.) instead, on the contrary | Richard Chinese Language

[HSK 5.4.4] 反而 (adv.) instead, on the contrary | Richard Chinese Language [HSK 5.4.4] 反而fǎn ér (adv.) instead, on the contrary
Talking about two opposite situations
------
Sentence A[negative], +反而+Sentence B[often no sub]。
(1)
他不但没有哭,+反而+站起来继续跑。
他不但沒有哭,+反而+站起來繼續跑。
tā bú dàn méi yǒu kū ,+fǎn ér +zhàn qǐ lái jì xù pǎo 。
He did not cry. Instead, he stood up and kept running.
(2)
我们没有出去,+反而+呆在家里。
我們沒有出去,+反而+呆在家裡。
wǒ men méi yǒu chū qù ,+fǎn ér +dāi zài jiā lǐ 。
We didn’t go out. Instead, we stayed home.
(3)
这位中国人不会说汉语,+反而+会说流利的英文。
這位中國人不會說漢語,+反而+會說流利的英文。

zhè wèi zhōng guó rén bú huì shuō hàn yǔ ,+fǎn ér +huì shuō liú lì de yīng wén 。
This Chinese can’t speak Chinese. On the contrary, he can speak fluent English.
---
Quizzes:
① 反而 ② 不但没有上学 ③ 跟朋友打篮球 ④弟弟
① 反而 ② 不但沒有上學 ③ 跟朋友打籃球 ④弟弟
① fǎn ér ② bú dàn méi yǒu shàng xué ③ gēn péng yǒu dǎ lán qiú ④dì di
My younger brother didn’t go to school. Instead, he played basketball with his friends.
Ans: 4213
--
① 亲了 ②这位美女没有讨厌理查 ③ 理查的脸 ④反而
① 親了 ②這位美女沒有討厭理查 ③ 理查的臉 ④反而
① qīn le ②zhè wèi měi nǚ méi yǒu tǎo yàn lǐ chá ③ lǐ chá de liǎn ④fǎn ér
This beautiful lady did not hate Richard. On the contrary, she kissed Richard’s face.
Ans: 2413
---
Homework:
这个穷小孩(不但)沒有抱怨父母,反而更尊敬他们。
這個窮小孩(不但)沒有抱怨父母,反而更尊敬他們。
zhè gè qióng xiǎo hái (bú dàn )méi yǒu bào yuàn fù mǔ ,fǎn ér gèng zūn jìng tā men 。
This poor kid did not complain his parents. Instead, he respected them more.

--
Learn more Chinese with me :
Youtube:
Chinese Grammar FB:
Chinese Grammar YOUTUBE:
FB:
Join my HSK 1 group. I teach 1 new word every day:

Join my HSK 2 group. I teach 1 new word every day:

Join my HSK 3 group. I teach 1 new word every day:

Join my HSK 4 group. I teach 1 new word every day:

Join my HSK 5 group. I teach 1 new word every day:

Join my HSK 6 group. I teach 1 new word every day:

Blog:
Instagram:

Keywords:
繁简體中英对照/含音频及注音拼音/精选日常生活用语
中国语学习/汉语短词教学/中英文文法会话/英语对话听力
Simple and basic frequently-used Chinese/HSK
Traditional/Simplified/English/with Audio/Idioms
Chinese usages for grammar, greetings, slangs, proverbs
Mandarin dialogues/conversations/small talks/sayings
Listen before sleep/睡前記憶/vocabulary/daily/common
格言佳句俚語/語法翻譯/memorize before sleep/Richard language
Richard Chinese Language
Several months ago on FB, I met some friends from remote and poor areas of various countries. They told me that they wanted to change their lives by learning...
youtube.com

Language

Post a Comment

0 Comments