Advertisement

'I STILL GOT IT' - Ken || SSBM Community Highlights #127

'I STILL GOT IT' - Ken || SSBM Community Highlights #127 Channel dedicated to Smash Bros. series. weekly community highlights.

►Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the clips I use. If for any reason you don't want me to use your clips (anymore) contact me via email (pengboyRT@Gmail.com)

►Stream credits:
twitch.tv/az_axe
twitch.tv/hungrybox
twitch.tv/Mang0
twitch.tv/n0ne
twitch.tv/Plup
twitch.tv/Zainssbm
twitch.tv/Mang0
twitch.tv/gsmVoiD
twitch.tv/viciousvish
twitch.tv/samsora
twitch.tv/ppmd
twitch.tv/Westballz
twitch.tv/liquidken

community,highlights,communityhighlights,compilation,meleecompilation,ssbm,super smash brothers melee,ken,still got it,melee,mang0,n0ne,plup,hungrybox,hbox,zain,samsora,ultimate,ppmd,westballz,marth,falco,peach,fox,cf,captain falcon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments