Advertisement

Beat Your Eating Disorder with Hanne Arts - Recovered Mental Health Advocate

Beat Your Eating Disorder with Hanne Arts - Recovered Mental Health Advocate Beat Your Eating Disorder with Recovered Mental Health Worker, Hanne Arts. Weekly YouTube videos on eating disorder recovery, mental and physical health, and attaining happiness and food freedom. Kick out fear foods and food guilt for good!

🔴 SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY CONTENT:

Hi, Warrior! My name is Hanne & I'm a Psychology graduate, mental health worker, and anorexia survivor.

I have been on YouTube since 2015, after a major eating disorder relapse and subsequent hospitalization. Upon my discharge, I decided to take recovery into my own hands and give it my everything. Since then, I have worked to 1) overcome fear foods, 2) practice gratefulness, mindfulness and self-love, and 3) eat intuitively.

This has not been without ups and downs, but, guess what? There's a light at the end of the tunnel: FULL RECOVERY IS POSSIBLE! Having been through it all, I enjoy answering YOUR questions and motivating YOU to stay on the recovery track. Because it is so worth it.


🎬 SUGGESTED PLAYLISTS
Eating Disorder Recovery:
What I Eat in a Day:
Fear Food Challenges:
My Eating Disorder Struggles:
How to Get Your Period Back:
Questions & Answers:
How to Improve Your Metabolism:
How to Eat Intuitively:
Sex, Love, Relationships & Intimacy in Recovery:

MY EATING DISORDER STORY:


🌻 LET'S CONNECT
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:
Patreon:

📚 BOOKS
Just Perfect:
Red Ribbons:


► THANKS FOR WATCHING! PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE - ◄

hanne arts,eating disorder recovery,eating disorder,anorexia nervosa,anorexia recovery,full day of eating anorexia recovery,what I eat in a day anorexia recovery,what I eat in a day,what I eat in a day to gain weight,what i eat in a day vegan,realistic what i eat in a day,realistic what i eat in a day vegan,vegan what I eat in a day,eating disorder treatment,mental health,mental illness,eating disorder story,anorexia story,ed recovery,plant-based diet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments