Advertisement

FALL VLOG: mini try on haul, apple picking & a lot of cooking

FALL VLOG: mini try on haul, apple picking & a lot of cooking Check the links below to check out all of my Nasty Gal Pieces, especially the Nasty Gal x Emrata Collection! My code is MAGGIEML

Items Mentioned:
The New EMRATA Collection
Take a Break Relaxed Sweatshirt and Jogger Set:
Slit Down Honey High-Waisted Pants:
Who Flares Tie Crop Top:
Level Up Croc Heeled Boots:
Shake Knit Off Sweater and Pants Lounge Set:

Tried to link everything, but some pieces were sold out :(

Follow me on Instagram!

Frequently Asked:
My Linen Bed Sheets:
Glass Water Pitcher:
Nespresso Machine:
My Linen Duvet Cover:
Nippies (what I wear under tops):
My Chain Earrings:
My Favorite Mascara:

Requested Videos:
💛 Apartment Tour:
💛 Jewelry Collection:
💛 My Shower Routine:
💛 My Current Makeup Routine:

Business Inquiries:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com

With Love,
x Maggie

@nastygal #nastygalsdoitbetter @MagicLinks #NastyGalftEmrata
Thank you Nasty Gal for sponsoring this video!

Register to Vote:

Maggie macdonald,nastygal,emrata,fall,boston,apple picking,cooking,apple crisp,Emma macdonld,fashion,beauty,lifestyle,sisters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments