Advertisement

I Killed the Entire Lobby Before Anyone Noticed

I Killed the Entire Lobby Before Anyone Noticed These guys were all talking About Jenga or something and I'm over here just killin everyone. My kind of game :) Enjoy!
♥Expand me♥
♥Featuring: Dakotaz, Plushys, PeterParkTV, Tina, Steve Suptic, Jvckk, Ender, Dumbdog, br00d
►Footage From: 12/8
More #Hafu
► Come join the pingu party! ➡

► Among Us Gameplay:
► Become a better TFT player:
► Dota AutoChess:
► Hearthstone Arena Drafts:
► Stream Highlights:
► Fun stuff w/ friends:

♥Follow #Hafu♥
► Come watch me LIVE! ➡
► Instagram ➡
► Twitter ➡
► Facebook ➡
► My merch! ➡

♥About #Hafu♥
Hey, I'm Hafu! I'm a 5x legend Hearthstone player, finishing at rank #7 during season 3 and peaking at rank #2. Lately I've been playing Among Us and I'm really enjoying it!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SONG(S) USED:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail- Intermission Music
Mr_Sunny_Face
Maestro Tlakaelel - Jesse Gallagher
Outro - IX - Aihara Enju
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
#Hafu #amongus #among #us

New Video ➡

Hafu,itshafu,hafu among us,among,us,among us,itshafu among us,hafu imposter,hafu among us kill,hafu among us imposter,impostor,hafu impostor,Dakotaz,Plushys,PeterParkTV,Tina,Steve Suptic,Jvckk,Ender,Dumbdog,br00d,

Post a Comment

0 Comments