Advertisement

Lincoln Riley Cotton Bowl Media Day

Lincoln Riley Cotton Bowl Media Day Oklahoma Sooners coach Lincoln Riley addressed media ahead of his team's Dec. 30 game in the Cotton Bowl against the Florida Gators.

ALERT! This channel is going away! I’ll keep uploading all the content you enjoy at this channel, but I need you to please subscribe HERE:

As journalism and sports media continue to evolve, so will I. I’ve done newspapers and radio, and now YouTube is where you’ll find my latest sports takes.

Fans of the Oklahoma Sooners can also follow my OU coverage for SI Sooners at a Sports Illustrated affiliate.

SUBSCRIBE:

Follow me on Twitter 

… or on Facebook at 

For more: 

Oklahoma Sooners,OU football,Sooners football,Big 12 Conference,Lincoln Riley,college football,NFL,Oklahoma,sports,Boomer Sooner,Sooner Nation,Sooners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments